Today I have created something simple, easy and super fun :) A bracelet holder... I find this way of organising your bracelets very easy, as they aren't difficult to get to, it also looks adorable on my dresser alongside my other jewellery holder creations!
Okay dokay, let's begin...
What you will need:
1. A mug holder (you may have one lying around at home, if not check out your local charity shop-I got mine for just $2- you can find these mug holder's pretty much at any second hand shop.)
2. Acrylic paint in any colour you wish (I mixed an off white with red to make a pale pink.)
3. A couple of paint brushes of different sizes.
4. A jar of water to clean your brushes.
5. A jar or paint pallet to mix your paint colour on.
6. And a rag or old towel to clean up any mess (make sure you have some old clothes on for this as well, you don't want paint stains on your nice clothes :/)
The steps are pretty simple and self explanatory... mix up your paint and then paint it :) You will have to do at least two coats, it will take an hour or two for the first layer of paint to dry before you can start on your second coat. You don't want to paint over semi-dried or wet paint because the brush will just take that layer of paint off and it will just look messy! So it's better to have some patience and wait until the first coat is completely dry.
Yay! Now that it's dry you can put your favourite, or if you like, ALL of you bracelets on your refurbished hanger :) This is so simple and easy! I totally recommend this as it makes your bracelets easily accessible and it looks really cute on a dresser or desk!