Friday 22 November 2013

Fashion Friday - Nautical Dream

A golden glow settled in the blue mist above us. Crisp, refreshing gusts of wind through our long locks of hair. Blue skies, void of clouds. Smooth, tranquil waters glisten in the suns warmth. Critters hidden beneath the quell, salty waters. Popsicles reviving our parched, sun-dusted bodies. Feel-good tunes on full blast. Smiles and Hellos to perfect strangers. Sharing this splendid day with my finest comrade.

What a perfect day to shoot my OOTD with my gorgeous friend Joanna!






















Navy Chiffon Shirt - Target $8.00 § Striped Shorts - Just Jeans $15.00 § Crochet Wedges - The Warehouse $12.00 § Shoulder Bag - Thrifted $6.00 § Sun Hat - Thrifted $1.00 § Lovebird Ring Bracelet - Diva $10.00


Thanks for visiting. x
Watch my Youtube video of my OOTD here...


2 comments:

  1. Effortlessly chic as always my dear. Has such a wonderful day adventuring with you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Love. Fashion fridays are my favourite! x

      Delete